1. The castling must be king side or queen side.
2. Neither the king nor the chosen rook has previously moved.
3. There are no pieces between the king and the chosen rook.
4. The king is not currently in check.
5. The king doesn’t pass through a square that is attacked by enemy piece.
6. The king doesn’t end up in check. True for any legal move.
Castling must be preformed using a single hand only be it left or right.
#castling #castlinginchess #castlingmove #chess #chessgame #chesslove #chesslife #chesscastling